道 to You All my friend

i'm so want to give you Kamsahamnida!!! Daedan hi Kamsahamnida!!! cause can receive my self whatever things i'm...
My Self with many problem, with many sin, many damage, many wrong, etc.


But i'm so give thanks where ever i'm there, i'm always feel in happiness, feel enjoy this life etc.

For me Friend or Buddy is 1 self that know i'm and i'm knew them too..
So, Friends or Buddy is so important for me....

I'm feel i'm not who? Who am i? so i can feel that grace, that mercy, that feel.
But i'm only can give thanks for all things that have done in my life...

道 to You All - ㅡㅛㄹ갸둥 my friend in Solo and in all corner of South Korea
to mr. Lee Myung Bak, to Brother Yong Dae, To 2TKJC, to friend on club Badminton, to Badminton Coach, to all my friend in FS.... etc

THIS POEM IS SPECIAL FOR MY BEST FRIEND!!! PLEASE READ

FRIENDS.....


Someone that COME, while the world leave You.
(Seseorang yang datang, sementara seluruh dunia meninggalkanmu)

Someone that ONLY WANT TO KNOW, WHAT IS THE BEST in Your Self and forgot Your badness
(Seseorang yang mencari apa yang baik dari dirimu, dan melupakan hal yang buruk)

Someone that NEVER TO BUSY, for know and listen Your Problem
(Seseorang yang tidak pernah terlalu sibuk untuk mendengar dan mengerti masalahmu)

Someone that Give You Eat party, without waiting Him (Her) birthday ^_^
(Seseorang yang menTraktir kmu makan tnpa hrs mnunggu hr Ulthny)HEHEHE [just kidding]

PROVERB 17 : 17
A FRIEND PUT LOVE EVERYTIME, AND BE A BROTHER IN THE DIFFICULTY
seorang sahabat menaruh kasih setiap waktu, dan menjadi seorang saudara dalam kesukaran


0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by 용데Blogger