Best friends ... ㅠㄷㄴㅅ ㄹ갸둥





when i'm walk, he always with me
when i'm fall, he give him HAND for raise me
***
when i'm sad, he give me love and care
when i'm glad, we smile together
when i'm happy, we laugh together
***
when i'm on road, he keep me concentrate
when i'm ride a motor, he keep me safety
...
when i'm get bless, we share it
When i'm have a dream, he support me and HELP ME TO REACH it
...
when i'm alone, he carry me and always in my side
when i'm need a hope place, he always there
when i'm need a share place, he always there
...
when i'm walk on mistakes, he guide me to the TRUE way
***
when i'm on badminton training, we fight shoulder to shoulder together
when i'm on badminton competition, we always support another and fight the enemies
when i'm have thegreatestdreaminmylife, he GIVE ME SPIRIT, STRENGTH, and TRUST. To, i can REACH it
when i'm have thebigwishesinmylife, he give me SPIRIT, STRENGTH, and TRUST. To, i can REACH it and SUPPORT me fight to the bitter end
when i'm RUN, he give me support and spirit

ㅛㅐㄴ데ㅗ ㅛㅐㅜㅎ ㅇㅁㄷ
이용대
용데

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by 용데Blogger