Evaluation of my Life as long as i live until this time

For first, Yo Seph so Kamshahamnida for God for all that has been done. Daedan hi Kamsahamnida for everything that he admit to done for me.

Thank you for you admit me experience and feel alone

Thank you for you admit me experience and feel not have a home
So, i can be and feel like them that not have a home

Thank you for you admit me experience and feel nothing have money
so, i can be and feel like them that not have money

Thank you for you admit me experience and feel far from brother and sister
so, i can be and feel like them that live in foreign

Thank you for you admit me experience and feel hungry
so, i can be and feel like them that can't eat everytime

Thank you for you admit me experience and feel thirsty
so, i can be and feel like them that can't drink everytime they thirst

Thank you for you admit me experience and feel not have parent
so, i can be and feel like them that always do anything not with parent's love



i believe never insufficient
i believe i'm never walk alone
i believe i'm never fly alone
i believe i'm never run alone
Daedan hi-kamshahamnida Lord.... You always in my side
cause you always in my arm

and i trust in You, for Your Promises that i must do The Greatest things that You've Promised



God So Good

however God is Good in all the Time





0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by 용데Blogger